Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Spending an afternoon with ...

If I could spend an afternoon with one member of my extended family, it would be my aunt/godmother, one of my dad's brother's wife.My aunt is sort of young in her twenty's. I would spend my afternoon with her one reason is because she is outgoing and cool person. She always has a interesting conversation about anything, but also she gives advice for me when it comes handy in fixing problems or not making mistakes with friends. She is the person I would go out to shop with beacuse she and I both like to take our time to look at the clothes and shoes. She and I would also watch movies together and take me out to work with her. Some people may think it would be boring to work with an adult but her job isn't boring. i enjoy helping her and she makes things we do fun and interesting. My aunt/godmother is the greatest aunt/godmother I am happy to have because she can act like an old teen with me and make the afternoon I would spend with her a really good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment