Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Won them!!! Yay!

The time I won something took me strength and dedication to it. I won the good strong trust of my two wonderful parents when maturing myself over time. I won my parents the hard way because I know it wasn't easy to tell them many things and don't know what I would expect in turn if an advice or a yell. Winning my parents wasn't easy because imagine not being the only daughter they have and trying to manage their time to talk to us or just chill with us if my other siblings can get jealous. I began to talk to my parents about school and how it was going and what wasn't going really really well. I was scared at first to talk to them straight out, but my mom especially had said if you just need to tell me something, anything you can tell me. Well, I had told her I didn't have the guts to because I would be scared she would get mad. It's funny because it would feel weird talking to my dad about what is happening with me at times . Through time, my parents and I had better communication because I took a step to say something to them about having time for me to talk about what is going on in my life and that I had the right to start to confront what I need to at times with them. Their trust really made a big difference in my life because now sometimes I can hang out with my friends often if possible but before I really couldn't because they would be worry what I would be doing and with who. Parents can be like really over protective, but somtimes they have to take a break and realize we not little kids nomore, more like teenagers. Putting my trust on my parents and my parents giving me that trust back really helped do to many things(previleges) or say many things without worrying of the reactions after things are said. Happy to have won that trust from my parents!

No comments:

Post a Comment