Wednesday, October 6, 2010

What superpower would I mostly like to have?

The superpower that I would mostly like to have is invisibility. I would like to have invisibility superpower because I would like to see how people would react with me scaring them and make them think they going crazy, especially my friends. I would like to be invisible to see what things are done when I am supposely not around. Also, I would choose this as my superpower because at times people don't want to be seen when they might get embarrass or hiding of something that occurred. My invisibility would help me take cover when necessary like getting in trouble, shyness, or even just cause you having a bad day. Kids would take these superpowers to play around as if they were heros and "help out" the world, or hiding.

No comments:

Post a Comment